Connect to Others, Connect to the Word, Connect to Community
Impact Groups connect you to a small family of believers. Growing in community helps to strengthen our bonds as a family of believers at Freedom Church.
We are convinced more than ever that the best place for spiritual growth is in a small group of caring people - what we refer to as an Impact Group. In fact, it is the best place for a lot of things: friendship building, encouragement, prayer, support and training just to name a few.
Allow us to point you in the right direction. Below is a list of our different groups.
- Morning Bible Study - Bring your coffee and your Bible and start your morning in the Word. (08:30 AM/Freedom)
- New Covenant Bible College - If you are looking to deepen your understanding of the Word and take the next step into ministry. (6:30 PM/Freedom)
- Fresh Start - Do you have more questions than answers about being a Christian. (6:30 PM/Grace House - 5820 1st St SW)
Men of Freedom - Stand side by side as courageous men of God
- Women of Freedom - Women lift one another and encourage each other in prayer. (6:30 PM/Freedom)
- Legacy Minded Men - This is real life and what that means as a Christian. (6:30 PM/Dynamic Life - 1922 21st Ave)
- Life Together- A verse by verse study of God’s Word in a mixed group setting. (6:30 PM/Grace House - 5820 1st St SW
- True North - Having trouble finding a group? Look no further. Come let us reason together. (6:30 PM/Freedom)
- Koinonia - A steady place to devote to the Lord and surround yourself with believers. (6:45 PM/Grace House - 5820 1st St SW)
Celebrate Recovery - Hurts, habits, and hang-ups? Growing in Christ together. (7:00 PM/Freedom)